CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Editorial Producer, Guests - CNN - Newsroom Editorial (Temporary)Location Washington, District of Columbia, United States Job ID 176774BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented <br>storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, <br>DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
The Editorial Producer is responsible for booking guests, making pitches, and handling newsmaker requests for CNN Tonight.
- This individual is the show's booking representative and is responsible for constantly upgrading the quantity and quality of bookings for live daily interviews in addition to special projects.
- The Editorial Producer conducts pre-interviews over the phone and sets up on-camera interviews and b-roll shoots, researches and pitches provocative stories, and works contacts for long term booking opportunities.
- Editorial Producers work with Segment Producers to develop characters for long term stories.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- A qualified candidate for this position must have 3 plus rears as a booking producer or equivalent production experience.
- Research skills are essential to this position.
- Proven performance and an established rolodex in booking high profile news guests are necessary.
- This candidate must be able to multi-task, execute quickly, and be editorially strong.
- Knowledge of current events, key players and issues in global affairs a must.
- Organizational skills and writing skills are essential to this position.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Second language a plus.
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS