WarnerMedia's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
IT Support AnalystLocation Troy, New York, United States Job ID 175120BR Apply Now
The IT Support Analyst will be involved in the operations and support of the desktop environment for the WB Games NY studio, this will include configuration, deployment and automation. The IT Support Analyst will also be responsible to provide 1st and/or 2nd level support to end users and will assure service desk coordination.
What part will you play?
- Support of the approximately 50 Windows and Mac workstations environment.
- Troubleshoot all technical issues related to standard desktops and active directory.
- Deployment of workstations and software, management of patches and security updates.
- Create, maintain and document procedures related to the desktop environment.
- Monitor all support incidents while working with internal IT support staff to prioritize and resolve them in an efficient manner.
- Onboard new hires by ensuring workstation setups are pre-deployed and ensuring new accounts have been setup in various SAAS platforms such as Zoom, PagerDuty, Trello and Okta.
- Manage the Active Directory group membership and provide day to day troubleshooting as needed.
- Other daily operational tasks related to user management, AWS and Okta.
What do we need from you?
- 3+ years of relatable or similar corporate technical support experience.
- Excellent customer service skills and a team player.
- Self-motivated, ability to work without supervision, entrepreneurial spirit
- Windows and Mac OS expertise required.
- Experience with Active Directory Accounts management, daily operations and troubleshooting.
- Experience in deploying, maintaining and troubleshooting anti-virus software.
- Experience with automation software (SCCM & Jamf) is a plus.
- Powershell scripting is a plus.
- Mobile device support & management is a plus.
- Service Desk experience, such as Jira Service Desk is a plus.
- Inside Asset Management is a plus.
- College degree preferred.
- Interest in gaming is helpful!
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS