You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Ad Sales InternLocation Troy, United States Job ID 162626BR Apply Now
Some responsibilities include:
- Assist sales teams with various projects such as client prospecting, articles (what's in the news), contact sheets, org charts
- Work on competitive landscape project - what our key clients doing in the sports & entertainment/news/kids space
- Join sales teams on client facing events - lunches, meetings, etc.
- Assist with office administrative duties
- Meet with members of the sales team to learn about roles and responsibilities at each level
- Assist in planning client facing events
Qualifications: - Candidates should be undergraduate students who are entering their junior or senior years and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- All students must remain enrolled in school for the entire length of the program
- Dates: June 4 - August 10
- The program will run for ten weeks
- This is a paid opportunity
- Students are expected to work normal business hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm / 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (depending on business needs)
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.