Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Vice President / Director Brand Marketing, NordicLocation Sweden - Stockholm Job ID 172439BR Apply Now
We are looking for a Vice President/Director Brand Marketing to oversee all HBO brand marketing activities in the Nordic region. HBO has established itself as a leading OTT (Over-The-Top / subscription video on demand) player across the Nordics. We seek a talented marketing leader to take the next steps in our continued evolution as a successful, growing OTT service. In this role you will be based in Stockholm, reporting to the Vice President Brand Marketing for Europe.
- Brand Marketing
- Own and direct the execution of HBO Europe’s strategic brand position, creative strategies (in partnership with advertising agencies) and media agency strategies across all HBO Nordic markets
- Own all trade marketing for the region, supporting our affiliate partners with campaigns to achieve business goals
- Oversee a marketing budget together with the D2C sales team of c. $20m across all Nordic markets and work in partnership with Finance Controllers to develop annual budgets and quarterly forecasts, coupled with ongoing cost analysis and expenditure recommendation
- Partner with peers in CRM, PR, creative services, distribution and other functions to enable the achievement of HBO Europe objectives
- Lead a small team of four marketing experts
- Act as a positive role model for HBO Europe values and promote the Mission, Vision and Strategy for the Company
- Encourage teamwork and collaboration
- Liaise with HBO management team and funnel information, both up and down
- Working experience in marketing management from international b2c brand, online and subscription business preferred, with experience/skills in developing best in class creative concepts and campaigns
- Demonstrable gravitas, strong personal impact and charisma with exceptional communication skills
- A proven track record from developing and running successful third party collaborations and partnerships
- The ability to build networks across functions and seniority levels
- Experience developing and working with budgets and forecasts, business oriented in mindset with high analytical skills
- A collaborative and collegiate in approach, commitment to the team and non-hierarchical mind-set is important
- Fluency in written and spoken Swedish and English
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS