WarnerMedia's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Video Editor (Standards & Practices)Location Singapore - Singapore Job ID 177028BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others. Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises.
Essential job functions:
TV Network/Franchise Audience Measurement
- Video compliance editing: manage S&P daily work schedules, ensuring a consistent quality and timely delivery of edited materials and supporting edit reports. Content to include full length WM originals and 3rd party acquisition titles. Due to time sensitive nature of 1st run content, edits to be carried out against both low and high res content.
- S&P/ Censorship review - perform full length review of video materials, complete censorship notes against relevant censorship standards, marking relevant timecodes for edits as well as duration changes.
- Manage media segmentation and data entry to traffic systems.
- Support wider media operations activities, such as Master QC - check for video and audio noises, check on production Time Code, perform loudness check.
- Assist on ad hoc projects e.g. corporate activities video, support for other production projects.
- Knowledge exchange training: Organize video editing training to other Media Services team member and relevant department staff. Improve our overall video knowledge level.
- Has working experience as a video editor in a digital post-production facility.
- Has experience in a broadcast facility with S&P related job duty.
- Knowledge in broadcast operations and multi-media files format/standard.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Cloud including Premiere, Audition and After Effects – and up to date with the latest time saving features e.g. essential graphics. And knowledge of the latest standards of post-production systems.
- Strong passion for content and media.
- Fluent in another South East Asia language e.g.Thai, Bahasa Melayu/ Indonesia, Mandarin, Vietnamese.
- Education: Degree or equivalent experience in in Broadcast, Media, Communications or equivalent.
- Has experience with MAM and video processing technologies.
- Knowledge and passion for WM original content- HBO, Warner Bros, Cartoon Network.
But wait, there’s more!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
- Cool benefits such as Summer Fridays
- More Fun, Less Fear, All In Culture
All applications may be considered for other suitable positions within the WarnerMedia Group.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS