CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Senior Executive,Digital SalesLocation Singapore - Singapore Job ID 169389BR Apply Now
The Digital Sales Resource will focus on driving monetization for the Turner portfolio both Digital and Social. They will also be responsible for driving sales for partner products as Turner enters into those relationships.
Working closely with Senior Sales Manager, this role requires the candidate to have deep relationships with the Digital buyers in the marketplace so that they can drive immediate traction and conversion for the product portfolio in Manila. In addition to that, they need to have the operational discipline to manage internal and external stakeholders effectively. While this resource is not responsible for Linear and Event revenues, a key determinant of success will be coordination and cooperation with the sales teams to sight opportunities for Digital Sell.
Revenue and Opportunity Development
- Has deep relationships in the Digital buying community (including Trading desks) and achieves revenue targets for assigned platforms
- Is able to work independently in order to prospect and convert new clients as well manage and service existing clients
- Develop plans and execute all elements of successful Seasonal/Quarterly Roadshows for Ad Sales Clients (Ad Agencies & Advertisers)
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle (prospect to contract) to close sales opportunities successfully
- Acts as a day to day contact point for the Partner sales relationship fulfilling the Roles and Responsibilities for that relationship
- Adept at thinking of creative driven ideas that can be leveraged to upsell Business planning and collaboration
- Assists management with Annual, Quarterly and Monthly sales Planning and Forecasting, ensuring that the forecasts are true to market conditions
- Takes initiative to work with teams for Turner and TA to gain knowledge on best practices that can help grow the SEA business. Similarly shares best practices from SEA with the rest of the markets Sales Fulfillment
- Has individual accountability on ensuring that the campaign is delivered at the qualitative and quantitative benchmarks set at the pitch stage.
- With the team, resolves account / campaign issues quickly and equitably
- Works with the legal and finance teams as needed to iron out contracts/ follow up on overdue payments etc.
- Minimum 5-7 years advertising sales experience in Digital firms
- Adept at Sales Management from Forecasting to Delivery
- Proven Track record of delivering results
- Ability to adapt and lead change in an evolving market dynamic
- Collaborator and Solution Finder's Mindset
This role is based in Manila, Philippines
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS