Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Sales PlannerLocation Singapore - Singapore Job ID 161661BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Oh!k, truTV, TCM, TNT, Warner TV, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. At Turner, we believe diversity and inclusion are business imperatives so we’re looking for candidates from all backgrounds that can help us Re-imagine TV.
What part will you play?
The Sales Planner – Singapore supports the frontline sales team for Turner International across South East Asia and HK. The SEA business needs to deliver growth through a dual-pronged strategy of growing a new pool of advertisers and driving new revenue streams across our growing suite of data, content and audience offering.
To succeed in this, we continually aim to offer our clients integrated partnerships that extend across TV, Digital, Social and On ground platforms.
We are looking for a dynamic individual with a passion and aptitude for Content and Brand Marketing to support the Sales Team with pre-sales efforts and also support post-sales being responsible for assisting in the full sales cycle from pre-sales through campaign execution and reporting.
You will be a reliable support resource who can anticipate client and sales team needs. This role includes analysis, planning, research, project management and brainstorming.
What will you be doing?
Sales Support – 70%
- The sales planner will be the liaison for the Client solutions team to gather Research data and Programming information in line with the brief requirements such that it positions Turner portfolio in the most advantageous position possibleThe sales planner will also be responsible for supporting the Client solutions team in making the pitch decks as briefed
- Prepares media schedules, presentations, and proposals for the ad sales team
- Delivers accurate and complete paperwork for sponsorships, bookings, and campaigns
- Liaise with and ensures submission of all required materials for broadcast and/or digital.
- Tracks delivery and compiles On-Air Transmission reports, Digital Performance reports, post-campaign Reports, checking of monthly client invoices vs telecast
- Creative Campaign execution
- Works with the Client Solutions team to develop project execution timelines for campaign executions. This resource will also operate as the first point contact for client management once the execution is underway
- Rep Management
- Support the sales team in responding to day to day queries for Rep management
- Maintain a revenue tracker for individual reps, ensuring that the weekly sales report is updated accurately for booked numbers
- Monitor competition to generate advertising hit list for the sales team. Also use Adex reports and search from web to get the background/related information of potential clients
- Monthly updates with Finance team for the revenue report, pacing report and aging report status follow up
- Regularly update product information (credentials presentation, media kits, programme grids, distribution, Ratecard etc.) to maintain alignment with other global offices
- Submits monthly sales forecast, pipeline and sponsorship information in the standard format
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Previous experience of working in agency/media owner
- Interested in & have some knowledge of Media/News Broadcasting Sales
- Proficiency in English
- Additional languages an advantage
- Strong administrative and organization skills
- Immediate availability is preferred
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands!
- Summer Fridays, End of Year Leave and more!
All applications may be considered for other suitable positions within the Time Warner Group.
All applications will be retained for a maximum period of one year. Turner International Asia Pacific Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer A TimeWarner Company