Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Sales Planner - Advertising SalesLocation Singapore - Singapore Job ID 176987BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others. Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises.
Essential job functions:
Planning and Execution
- Coordinate Campaign bookings at a Regional and local country level with Clients and Agencies directly.
- Act as central point of contact across functions for all Booking, Material and execution related issues.
- Create media plans that are informed by data & insights to ensure that the campaign meets the desired objectives for Linear, Digital and Social platforms.
- Track campaign performance to ensure that delivery for campaigns is as per set benchmarks.
- Support Solutions team is preparing Master Campaign Delivery timelines that all functions need to adhere to in order to ensure a smooth campaign delivery.
- Update and Maintain accurate revenue reports for management review on a weekly basis.
- Prepare weekly and monthly campaign reports and track campaign performance to ensure that delivery for campaigns is on track.
- Prepare campaign case studies and post campaign analysis briefs for internal and external audiences to promote continuous improvement.
- Attend monthly make-list meetings and/or S&P Production meetings and assist the team with any additional miscellaneous items which will ensure project goals are achieved.
- Be the central point of contact for all Invoicing and payments. Monthly updates with Finance team for the revenue report, pacing report and aging report status follow up.
- Regularly update product information (credentials presentation, media kits, programme grids, distribution, Ratecard etc.) to maintain alignment with other global offices.
- Coordinate with Global teams to consolidate information from their markets that can be used for global pitches.
- Assist in the preparation of competitive benchmarking and analysis of the digital offerings and assets of kids entertainment and general entertainment category properties. Continually monitor, cultivate and share creative executions and case studies within the online entertainment space.
- Has experience in in agency / publisher environment.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and has a strong communication skill.
- Above average skills in process management.
- Has the ability to multitask with an excellent problem-solving skill.
- Ability to liaise across internal and external stakeholders.
- Meticulous and strong attention to details.
- Numerate; Good with numbers with good mastery of Excel and Powerpoint (or similar).
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
- Cool benefits such as Summer Fridays
- More Fun, Less Fear, All In Culture
All applications may be considered for other suitable positions within the WarnerMedia Group.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS