Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Researcher, Executive Search - APACLocation Singapore - Singapore Job ID 177072BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others. Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises.
Responsibility for identifying potential internal and external passive candidates for international search and recruitment assignments based at Director to C Suite level on scope of position and appropriate list of target companies to include name generation, resume generation, prescreening and market intelligence research as directed. Targeted lists may also be created in anticipation of future openings based on a functional category / discipline as well as high turn areas to develop pools of talent. Responsible for proactively identifying diverse slates of talent prior to positions being opened through ongoing networking, research and event participation.
Essential job responsibilities
- Strategically develops qualitative recruitment research for senior level roles (Director to C Suite) by conducting research into targeted companies; direct sourcing; utilizing industry directories, CV databases, associations and job advertisements; networking; attending job fairs, career events and graduate recruiting events.
- Own and execute targeted research into both internal and external candidates for consideration on executive recruitment assignments. Create unique and robust search strategies, conduct thorough research and present qualified candidates for critical searches.
- Proactively identify, approach and evaluate senior level candidates.
- Build relationships and effectively engage with the executive leadership team, HR and hiring managers across the businesses in the WarnerMedia Group in Asia Pacific.
- Works successfully with Recruiters and Line Executives within the organization, attends and participates in Search ‘kick off’/briefing meetings as well as develops networking relationships within the industry.
- Prepares recruitment strategies and status reports for presentation to HR and hiring managers.
- Creates, develops and provides Search Director and Line Executives with status reports containing names, titles, and contact details of potential candidates. Produces accurate and robust bios for key targets as required.
- Provides high quality market and corporate intelligence i.e. organisational structures, scope of positions and key talent in competing companies, compensation levels etc.
- Monitors industry trends and provides updates to both the international and global team on external companies’ news and executive moves
- Contribute knowledge to the WarnerMedia businesses in APAC by providing education and insight on industry and talent trends, company news etc.
- Develops strong knowledge and networks within the media, entertainment and digital industry.
- Proactively creates and maintains a “pipeline” of candidates for high turnover, tough to fill and strategically identified recruitment needs at the executive level (Director and above).
- Ensure all internal WarnerMedia Global Executive Search processes are followed.
- Enters and maintains research in the candidate management database (ENCORE) on a regular and constant basis and produces accurate reports from this data for clients and WWR team.
- Exhibits excellent judgment and strong attention to detail.
- Results oriented and has high standards.
- Fluent language skills in English, Chinese and Korean / Japanese are essential.
- Asia Pacific regional experience.
- Must have exceptional analytical, problem solving skills, and creative resourceful thinking skills.
- Must be detail oriented and provide accurate information for all projects and presentations.
- Experience in a “high level” research role in an in-house and/or recruitment / executive search firm environment.
- Knowledge of or an interest of the digital / media / entertainment industry is preferred.
- Well-versed in all aspects of an executive search including creative candidate sourcing, candidate generation and development etc.
- Able to professionally partner with Directors of Recruitment, global research team, divisional recruiters and members of HR/Business management.
- Able to analyze job descriptions to determine required qualification for appropriate research and research avenues.
- Able to analyze CV’s and determine appropriate matches for vacancies.
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to strategically prioritize multiple deadline driven projects.
- Strong ability to engage with both active and passive candidates and quickly and effectively build relationships and rapport.
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
- Knowledge of recruiting practices and relevant job markets.
- Organizational savvy necessary to understand business needs/structure.
All applications may be considered for other suitable positions within the WarnerMedia Group.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS