Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Manager, Content Sales & Distribution (Singapore,Malaysia & Indonesia)Location Singapore - Singapore Job ID 161682BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Oh!k, truTV, TCM, TNT, Warner TV, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first-class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. At Turner, we believe diversity and inclusion are business imperatives, so we’re looking for candidates from all backgrounds that can help us Re-imagine TV.
What part will you play?
- Revenue targets across C&S affiliates, syndication, interactive and broadcast sales.
- Servicing all affiliates to ensure revenue targets are met and exceeded.
- Business development to maximise reach and revenue across the Turner content portfolio.
- Networking to build awareness of and promote Turner content and networks with the local media industry
- Manage designated accounts of broadcasters, cable / IPTV operators, wireless and interactive services providers in the territory to maximize revenue and maintain and grow market share.
- Accountable for the strategy, management and sales goals of the CNN broadcast business.
- Management of any syndication or programming sales deals in the territory.
- Achieving new business revenue targets to extend the reach and revenue of Turner content across the territory
- Creative thinking ability
- Excellent project management skills – ability to bring a strong creative idea into reality with top-notch execution
- Good internal and external people/stakeholder management
- Social Media savvy
- Sound understanding of marketing principles
- Excellent command of the English language – both written and spoken are essential
- A good team player with strong drive to succeed and a passion for entertainment
- Ability to work under time constraints and manage different brands/projects concurrently
- Good problem solving skills
- Think & work smart with high attention to detail
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands!
- Summer Fridays, End of Year Leave and more!
- More Fun, Less Fear, All In Culture
All applications will be retained for a maximum period of one year. Turner International Asia Pacific Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer A TimeWarner Company