Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Lead Systems AnalystLocation Singapore - Singapore Job ID 170191BR Apply Now
With Technology and Operations as the underpinning providers of capabilities on which we launch and operate our services, we are the central point of coordination across multiple stakeholders and 3rd parties to ensure we define and implement the end to end solutions to deliver the capabilities required by our business.
This role's primary responsibility is to manage and oversee Turner APAC's application development environment, inclusive of support and project activities
Ownership of APAC Application Development
- Develops to specifications and maintain platform code in accordance with the current SDLC methodologies and practices.
- Documentation of all source code
- Responsibility for Quality Assurance, coordinating with appropriate stakeholders in the development and execution of test plans
- Manage tier 2 support for all plugins through APAC instance of MessageHub
3rd Party Vendor Management
- Management responsibility for third party applications development resourcing and performance (exclusive of OTT application development)
- Management of development pipeline and resource allocation
- Facilitation of performance review sessions with third party development resources
- Creation of functional integration specifications for handoff to third party for development activities
- Liaison between stakeholders, operating and technology teams (including 3rd party outsourcers) ensuring that all parties have the information needed to be able to do their jobs, make effective and metrics based decisions.
- Liaison with third party vendors and development partners to drive forwards project objectives and outcomes.
Security & Governance
- Considerations are paramount to keeping our data, content and operations safe. This role ensures appropriate involvement of the information security office (ISO) on all deployments. Participation in audit and BCP activities as required including BCP and DR testing, SOX, internal and external audit.
2. Experience working in MSSQL, SSRS, SSIS, OracleDB
3. Resource estimation
4. Excellent Analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
5. Risk mitigation skills
6. Experience with client-server architecture, Web Enabled Applications, and SOA.
7. Able to express concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing to varied audiences at all levels of the business
8. Familiar with Jira, Trello, MS Project or other project management tools
9. Superior customer service skills
10. Excellent written and oral communication skills to all levels within the company
11. Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage priorities
12. Effective problem solving and analytical skills
13. Meeting facilitation and presentation skills
14. Leadership to drive change and influence others
15. A strong interest in the broadcast & content industry
1. Experience with agile/ scrum/ waterfall development methodologies
2. Experience working in a broadcast transmission environment
3. Knowledge of APAC cable operators
4. Experience working in a Project Management Office environment
5. Experience in/ excellent knowledge of the broadcast industry
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS