Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
IT & Infrastructure Support AnalystLocation Singapore - Singapore Job ID 166383BR Apply Now
- Communicate regularly with management regarding tasks or project status, opportunities to improve service levels
- Work with Incident Management & Service Desk to keep KB articles up-to date and current
- Escalate issues as appropriate to ensure quality service levels
- Competent in articulating issues to senior stakeholders in the business
- Communicate regularly with APAC / EMEA team to standardise and improve existing workflows or to define new processes
- Actively participate in Knowledge sharing within own team and within wider EMEA & APAC team
- Possess the ability to document procedures, tasks and guides for team members and end users
- Ensures that documentation of supported components is available and accessible to users
2. Service desk and incident management
The receipt of problem reports and the coordination of appropriate and timely responses, including channelling requests for help to appropriate functions for resolution, monitoring progress and keeping users apprised of progress.
- Provides detailed personal advice and guidance to all users in the effective use of systems, products and services available to them; demonstrates ingenuity in applying knowledge to non-standard situations.
- Assists users in making more effective use of desktop systems, products and services, investigating complex problem situations to diagnose underlying causes and helping users to recover or continue operation.
- Ensures that requests are handled according to agreed procedures. For all requests that cannot be resolved, provides an effective interface between users and service providers supplying all necessary diagnostic information. Uses judgement to set priority for resolution, monitor progress and apply escalation procedures for problems not progressing satisfactorily.
- Proposes, discusses and evaluates potential solutions with service providers and implements agreed field modifications or workarounds as directed.
- In consultation with users/customers, demonstrates all features, plans requirements, installs (including field modification) and commissions desktop systems, products and services and their upgrades.
- Interprets technical manuals and documentation and provides instruction manuals for non-technical users; provides training in all modes of usage of systems, products and services providing information on the full range of capabilities including dealing with exception conditions.
3. Asset management
- The management of the inventory of IT assets (hardware and software) held within own responsibility aiming to maintain stock to a level where customer requests can be actioned without delay.
- Request replenishment of stock items
- Build and repair hardware if necessary
- Maintain asset's fitness to purpose, such as current desktop image, anti-virus software etc.
- Create update/edit hardware images for several platforms
- Accountable for asset processes, including reporting and metrics, such as kit deployment or general stock control
4. Application support
- The provision of application maintenance and support services. Support may be provided both to users of the systems and to service delivery functions. Support typically takes the form of investigating and resolving problems and providing information about the systems. It may also include monitoring their performance. Problems may be resolved by providing advice or training to users about an application's functionality, correct operation or constraints, by devising work-arounds, correcting faults, making general or site-specific modifications, updating system documentation, manipulating data, or defining enhancements - often in close collaboration with the system's developers.
- Receives and logs requests for support from help desk, other service delivery staff and/or users. Prioritises requests in accordance with agreed criteria.
- Within own area of competence, and following agreed procedures, investigates problems and other requests for support and determines appropriate actions to take.
- Uses application management software and tools to collect agreed performance statistics.
- Within own area of competence, provides correct responses to requests for support, for example: making modifications to system parameters, developing work-arounds or site-specific enhancements, reconfiguring systems, changing operating procedures, training users or operations staff, producing additional documentation, or escalating requests to systems development staff or software suppliers. Ensures all work is carried out and documented in accordance with required standards, methods and procedures.
- In accordance with agreed procedures, monitors application systems for which responsible by regular scrutiny of reports from the applications software, systems software or service delivery staff. Notes problems and identifies performance trends. Referring to more senior colleagues where necessary, takes corrective action to improve performance and to avoid problems arising.
- Monitors progress of requests for support and ensures users and other interested parties are kept informed. Liaise with systems development staff or software suppliers on the development of system enhancements to overcome known problems or further fulfil user requirements.
1. Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or Information Systems related
2. Years of experience: 5-8+ experience in a similar role
3. Experience in a multinational organisation
4. Broad knowledge and experience in problem-solving and analytical skills ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
5. Broad knowledge and experience in Microsoft Windows OS, Mac OSX, MS Office 365, iOS and Android
6. Experience in prepare and run training sessions for a wide and international audience
7. Ability to demonstrate organizational and attention to detail skills
8. Ability to to communicate with users at all levels in a timely manner
9. General knowledge of Windows Server OS, Active Directory, and LAN concepts
1. General knowledge of ticketing systems (Service Now, JIRA, Zendesk)
2. General knowledge of AV systems (PolyCom, BlueJeans, Cisco Tele-Presence)
3. General knowledge of ITIL framework ideally at foundation level
4. Experience in A+, MOS, MCP, MCS, MCSE, ITIL Foundation
5. Experience in Avaya Phone System Manager
6. Experience in antivirus tools (Symantec, Taps etc) and firewall technologies
7. General knowledge of MDM solution (Mobile Iron, AirWatch)
8. Experience in deploy and using Altiris
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS