CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Digital Operations SpecialistLocation Singapore - Singapore Job ID 168458BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Oh!k, truTV, TCM, TNT, Warner TV, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. At Turner, we believe diversity and inclusion are business imperatives so we’re looking for candidates from all backgrounds that can help us Re-imagine TV.
No matter the risk, no matter the challenges, we are one Turner. More fun; Less Fear; All in!
What part will you play?
This position supports ad sales for all digital sales related matters, on assigned networks and processes commercial & sponsorship bookings into the traffic system.
This role works closely with sales departments, editorial programming, strategic planning, strategy and creative service departments. Supporting daily promos and manages all sold interactive campaigns with an emphasis on video/display advertising for CNN International, CNN.com, CNNBusiness, CNN Arabic, CNN Espanol and CNN Mobile/App platforms, to help maximize revenue.
He/she is also required to support day to day operational issues of Intl Digital Ad Sales from an ad serving and trafficking point of view. As well as involvement with project work.
What will you be doing?
- To book, traffic, & manage campaign performance and distribution of weekly performance report to CNN Digital sales staff. Handle screen-grabs for sales/clients at the beginning of ad campaigns, monitor campaign performance, optimize campaigns and prepare post ad-campaign reports.
- Creative submission and testing, ensuring that the creatives meet CNN’s technical specs.
- Campaign co-ordination between sales, agency, and 3rd party production/ad serving vendors.
- Ensure campaign billing, rep commissions and vendor payment is correct and co-ordinate with finance department for process and amendments where required.
- Troubleshoot issues: All banner creative, custom executions, under/over-delivery issues, order management and implementation.
- Communicate with sales, programming, strategy and creative services departments daily to ensure a smooth operation for the network.
- Participate in work projects.
- Min 2 years’ experience with ad serving technologies (DFP, FreeWheel, Operative One, Native and Celtra) and some experience in using Yieldex and MOAT definite plus
- Familiarity with mobile, video advertising and behavioural targeting
- Experience with major Rich Media vendor products and agency reporting tools
- Experience with performance campaign tactics
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications particularly Excel, familiarity with pivot tables, charting and producing custom reports. Advanced excel skills is an added advantage
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands!
- Summer Fridays, End of Year Leave and more!
- More Fun, Less Fear, All In Culture
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS