Accountant – Accounts Receivable (Contract Role)Location Singapore - Singapore Job ID 177189BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.<br><br>Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Essential job functions:
- Process monthly Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Consumer (B2C) billings.
- Managing credit control and debt collection.
- Reviewing of customer contracts.
- Assisting in month-end closing.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Monthly actuals vs forecast variance analysis.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors, tax agents etc.
- Any other duties which may be assigned from time to time.
- Education: Degree in Accounting & Finance or related business field.
- Prior Accounts Receivable experience.
- Good analytical skills with strong problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task.
- Computer literacy and with strong excel skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and also as part of a team.
- Self-motivated, well-organized and positive with good time management skills.
- A team-player with good inter-personal skills and can communicate with different levels of people.
But wait, there’s more!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
- Cool benefits such as Summer Fridays
- More Fun, Less Fear, All In Culture
All applications may be considered for other suitable positions within the WarnerMedia Group.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS