Accountant – Accounts Payable (Contract Role)Location Singapore - Singapore Job ID 177188BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.<br><br>Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Essential job functions:
- Responsible for ensuring multi-currency invoices are duly received, scanned, recorded including all relevant taxes) and validated within KPIs and SLAs of company policy or guidelines (using OCR where appropriate) to ensure accurate payment of invoices to suppliers.
- Purchase Order (PO) related controls and communication within the business.
- Monitoring, checking and approving employee expense claims, ensuring claims adhere to the Company’s Travel and Entertainment Policy.
- Deal with supplier, non-employee and employee queries with regards to PO coding, unapproved POs, unpaid invoices / expense claims, disputed invoices / expense claims, payment cycles, etc.
- Supplier / non-employee - new vendor creation and amendment; Employee (T&E) – new employee setup and update.
- Work closely with the payment clerk on arranging urgent and regular payments.
- Other ad hoc duties including filing, posting, reconciling supplier statements and assisting with retrieving foreign VAT invoices for sending to our third-party supplier.
- Assisting in month-end closing when required.
- Performing ad hoc assignments as instructed by the Manager, Accounting.
- Provide ad hoc cover for other team members responsible for other areas of the business or counterparts in the Accounts Receivable team as required.
- Education: Degree in Accounting & Finance or related business field.
- Experience encompassing administration and data entry within a multi-currency Accounts Payable function, preferably in a shared service environment.
- Experienced in processing a high volume of invoices accurately to purchase orders.
- Computer literacy, with ERP experience and excel skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, well-organized and positive with good time management skills.
- A team-player with good inter-personal skills and can communicate with different levels of people.
But wait, there’s more!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
- Cool benefits such as Summer Fridays
- More Fun, Less Fear, All In Culture
All applications may be considered for other suitable positions within the WarnerMedia Group.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS