Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Talent Acquisition Manager - Technology - HBO MAX (Seattle or NY)Location Seattle, Washington, United States Job ID 174547BR Apply Now
Our incredible Talent Acquisition team works hard to attract the markets best talent by doing what HBO has always been known for: Great Storytelling. We value diversity, candidate experience, and authentic relationships with our client groups.
As a seasoned Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be a key member of our talent acquisition leadership team utilizing your years of technical recruiting experience to partner closely with HR Business Partners, Technology Leadership and other stakeholders within the areas of Technical Program & Product Management, Site Reliability/Web Operations, HCI Design/Interactive Engineering and User Experience.
You will be responsible for leading, managing and nurturing a technical recruiting team that may be small in size, but great in ability. This role will report directly to the Vice President, Talent Acquisition.
- Design, develop and establish recruiting strategies and processes aligned with business objectives and company goals within HBO’s technology organization.
- Drive progressive recruiting tactics that continually replenish candidate pipelines based on market conditions and current and projected trends/needs.
- Provide leadership, career development and mentorship to your team, as it relates to recruitment programs.
- Evaluate and manage the effectiveness of recruitment programs including team performance metrics, applicant tracking, data integrity, pipeline health, and meeting agreed upon SLAs to the business.
- Oversee and evaluate the effectiveness of external staffing vendors.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate administration of the full recruiting lifecycle including candidate and requisition status reports, hiring metrics, and compliance with EEOC regulations and company recruitment policies.
- Collaborate with technology department executives and HR business partners to develop productive action plans and implement effective recruiting and networking strategies that accurately target the desired talent communities in the NYC and Seattle based markets.
- Build and maintain proactive partnerships with client groups in order to better understand their business, managing their staffing needs and issues, and offer ideas, solutions, and tools.
- Partner with the internal compensation team to conduct competitive analysis related to candidate and industry market trends. Compile, analyze and present data and metrics to support business decisions and influence process changes where necessary.
- Manage weekly, monthly, quarterly cadence and flow of information to hiring managers, HR business partners, and other recruiting stakeholders.
- Identify creative candidate engagement opportunities in alignment with HBO Technology’s diversity & gender goals.
- Develop ongoing employer branding presence via social media and other innovative engagement tactics to highlight HBO Technology.
- Lead the project planning and execution of targeted recruiting campaigns and technical events, such as IxDA, Grace Hopper, Enterprise UX, etc.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent combination of relevant experience and education
- 7+ years of experience and expertise as a talent advisor to hiring managers, HR, and other applicable stakeholders.
- 5+ years of people management experience.
- Proven track record in designing and implementing technical recruiting strategies that yield hiring results, specific to technology-based roles.
- Demonstrated leadership, mentorship, and staff development skills as well as experience leading and implementing recruitment-oriented projects and initiatives.
- Must be a self-starter and highly adaptable in a fast-paced office.
- Strong professional demeanor using good judgment, maturity, and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Demonstrate an appreciation for process and passion for identifying top talent while partnering with a collaborative team and driving results.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including a strong business acumen and an ability to cultivate and manage effective relationships with a wide range of individuals across the organization.
- Strong knowledge of common human resources practices, employment, and immigration laws and/or government compliance regulations as it relates to recruitment and hiring.
- Demonstrated knowledge and comfort with technology and social media applications, including Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs, messengering systems and applicant tracking tools. Familiarity with Workday a plus.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS