Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Inbound Sourcer (Supplemental)Location Seattle, Washington, United States Job ID 174453BR Apply Now
Warner Media is hiring an Inbound Sourcer to identify and assess employee referrals & applicants across multiple technical roles. In this role, you will join our Talen Acquisition team to identify and locate talent and help deliver on a world class employee referral program. We’re hiring a Inbound Sourcer who understands technology and has the ability to quickly calibrate on talent, is a strong executor, and can build relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Work closely with recruiters to clearly comprehend the requirements of the role, scope and team for the open roles you are supporting
- Manage employee referrals and delegate time between reviewing candidates, screening, and following up with referrers, candidates, and recruiters
- Phone screen up to 20+ candidates per week and advise recruiting partners on who to move forward in the process
- Provide a best in class candidate experience to all applicants and employee referrals
- Proactively communicate with referrers and provide timely updates on the status of their referrals
- Consistently maintain and track a pipeline of qualified candidates for future roles
- Recommend creative and results-oriented ideas to improve current process and workflow
- 1+ years of sourcing or recruiting experience with an agency or in-house recruiting team
- An ability to determine general fit for technical teams based on required and desired qualifications
- Experience utilizing an Applicant Tracking System to maintain candidate pipeline
- The ability to manage a high volume of applicants and phone screens
- Strong interest in program management and demonstrated follow through and organizational skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, sense of team, and a desire to learn
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS