Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
HR Coordinator - iStreamPlanetLocation Seattle, Washington, United States Job ID 172330BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
iStreamPlanet is one of the largest streaming platforms in the world for broadcasters; doing thousands of events a year such as March Madness, World Cup, and even the Olympics. You probably have not heard of us but we power some of the most well-known media brands in the world. Our mission is to provide a one stop platform for the media industry as they convert from traditional broadcast to all online streaming over the next decade. We are backed by giants such as WarnerMedia (owners of Warner Brothers, HBO, Turner, etc.) and are at the heart of changing how you get your sports and entertainment in the future.
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can have a real impact supporting a rapidly growing company? Are you passionate about people? Do you live for the details and are you eager to learn new skills and gain new experiences all with a can get-it-done attitude? We are looking for motivated HR Coordinator to provide support to one of WarnerMedia's streaming technology groups, iStreamPlanet; co-located in Seattle, WA and Las Vegas, NV. The HR Coordinator will join a small, but mighty HR team based in Seattle, WA; that takes pride in the work they do. Every day will be different with new challenges and opportunities to learn and grow.
- Assist with immigration petitions in coordination with immigration counsel.
- Drive and own the onboard process end-to-end.
- Drive and own the off-boarding and exit interview process.
- Manage various HR metrics and reporting.
- Provide support in the performance review cycles.
- Assist with interview scheduling and other ad-hoc Recruiting requests.
- Act as a point of contact for employee inquiries.
- Maintain and update legal HR postings.
- Assist with company event planning and management.
- Provide support with HR special projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in related field a plus.
- 1-3 years' experience in an HR support role.
- Strong ability to maintain a high-level of confidentiality.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal and written; ability to communicate with any level within the organization - Self-starter with a passion for learning.
- Maintain an approachable style that results in the establishment of employee connections and rapport.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating ability to balance changing priorities
- Experience with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience with Slack and Confluence a plus.
- Experience with HRIS Systems (PeopleSoft, Workday, Silk Road/Red Carpet) is a plus.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS