Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Post Production Executive AssistantLocation Santa Monica, California, United States Job ID 176076BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.<br><br>Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Business Unit Overview
This position provides Executive Assistant support to a VP of Post Production.
- Answering and placing calls; preparing memos and correspondence.
- Maintaining and updating department/production status sheets.
- Responsible for keeping calendars and setting appointments as well as arranging meetings, coordinating travel, and processing monthly expense reports.
- Tracks deliverables for various shows, acts as a liaison to other members of the department, HBO, and the productions.
- Places and tracks DVD orders, screenings and digital viewing requests.
- Successful candidate must have good computer skills.
- Familiarity with PIX, Scenechronize, Google Drive, MS Outlook, MS Word, and MS Excel.
- Working knowledge of Call Sheets, Production Reports, Cost Reports, and Budgets preferred.
- Must be able to establish good working relationships with principal players on all shows and help them navigate through HBO corporate procedures.
- Must be extremely well organized with multi-tasking abilities and able to handle fast-paced and busy office environment.
- Minimum 2 years of office assistant experience required.
- Previous in-the-field physical production or post experience required.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS