WarnerMedia's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Manager, Product Management (Web) – HBO MaxLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 175865BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.<br><br>Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Business Unit Overview
WarnerMedia is a global media company that delivers premium content and operates one of the world’s largest TV, Film & Interactive Studios that has brought you some of the most iconic franchises from HBO, Turner, Warner Bros, Otter Media including: Game of Thrones, Aquaman, The Sopranos, Scooby-Doo, True Detective, Austin Powers, Friends, Lord of the Rings, Batman, Westworld, DC Comics, Sex in the City, Teen Titans, Wonder Woman, The Flintstones, Harry Potter, The Matrix, The Big Bang Theory, and so much more.
WarnerMedia Technology is launching HBO Max, an all-new direct-to-consumer streaming service created to bring together the breadth and depth of WarnerMedia’s content, including broadcast and cable TV, film studios, interactive & immersive content, distinguished news & entertainment reporting, and much more — all in one digital destination.
WarnerMedia Direct to Consumer (DTC), a division of WarnerMedia, is seeking a Manager, Product Management – HBOMax.com to help deliver a best in class website experience for HBO Max. You will be responsible for helping define the product strategy and roadmap for the HBOMax.com website, including the homepage, product marketing, content marketing, and integration with the sales funnel and HBO Max app. You are an effective cross-functional team leader who can drive successful implementation of website features and continually improve upon key performance indicators.
You have strong product sense about ecommerce and solid understanding of modern web technology. You are also an experienced problem-solver and are comfortable navigating ambiguity and influencing without authority.
Occasional travel required.
The Manager, Product Management’s responsibility is to work across the entire product development life cycle to drive the vision and delivery of new HBOMax.com features in an effort to meet growth and efficiency goals.
This involves conducting competitive research, customer research, roadmap planning, defining product specifications, and partnering with Engineering to bring ideas to life.
To conduct this role successfully, the Manager, Product Management must engage stakeholders in all areas of the organization.
- Own the strategic roadmap for HBOMax.com. Collaborate with Design, Research, Marketing, Customer Service, and Engineering to understand stakeholder needs and create prioritized feature list and roadmap. Continually perform competitive analysis in order to drive strategic recommendations and inform product roadmap.
- Lead cross functional Steering Committee of HBOMax.com stakeholders.
- Manage team of product management direct report[s].
- Work across the entire product development lifecycle to drive the delivery of new products and features in an effort to drive KPIs and meet customer acquisition targets.
- Recommend search engine optimization improvements.
- Define A/B Testing strategy and lead A/B Testing roadmap to guide product improvement decisions
- Define business requirements, goals, and acceptance criteria, and collaborate with engineering on functional requirements and delivery.
- Bring new features to market by leading successful projects throughout the entire PDLC.
- Establish time schedules with key stakeholders.
- Communicate status, issues and risks to project stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA Preferred.
- 6+ years of applied Product Management experience with a focus on consumer-facing web experiences.
- Minimum of 10+ years of professional experience
- Strong analytical background - Web analytics experience with Omniture/Google Analytics required
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Deep knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) techniques
- Proven track record of successful web product management, evidenced by audience growth metrics
- Experience with ecommerce businesses and the technologies involved in e-commerce platforms, including CMS tools, A/B testing tools, and marketing technology platforms.
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Passion for solving customer problems
- Highly developed organizational, planning and analytical capabilities with tactical execution
- Demonstrated interpersonal and strong communication skills; written and oral
- Formal and informal presentation skills in small and large group settings
- Self-starter, accountable and empowered
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS