Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Executive Assistant (HBO Films/Miniseries/Cinemax)Location Santa Monica, California, United States Job ID 175500BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.<br><br>Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Business Unit Overview
HBO is seeking an Executive Assistant to support a Senior Vice President, HBO Films/Miniseries/Cinemax.
- This position provides support by keeping a busy daily calendar, answering phones, rolling calls, preparing expense reports, and making frequent travel arrangements.
- Duties also include heavy office administration including logging submissions, maintaining files, and logging and tracking materials related to projects in development, production and post.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Knowledge of industry players and standards is necessary.
- Understanding of the development and production process and ability to work under pressure is also necessary.
- Ideal candidate should have a polished manner, be a quick study, possess exceptional multi-tasking abilities and be an independent thinker who is very detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Being a team player is a must as well as being personable and easy-going.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Filemaker Pro for PC.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS