Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Executive Assistant AwardsLocation Santa Monica, California, United States Job ID 176817BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.<br><br>Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
The Awards Executive Assistant is the foundation of WarnerMedia Entertainment’s Awards team. From submission through ceremony, the Awards team oversees awards efforts for approximately 100 awards per year of varying profiles (including but not limited to Emmys, Golden Globes, Peabodys, AFI, SAG, NAACP, PGA, WGA, DGA, etc.) for all HBO, Cinemax, HBO Max and Big 3 T-Nets (TBS, TNT and truTV) programming.
- Upkeep multiple, ever-changing awards calendars – track and update deadlines (entries, sponsorships, publicist credentials, etc.), eligibility and voting windows, nomination announcements and ceremony dates.
- Maintain crucial internal documents, such as programming and production schedules.
- Monitor executive’s inbox for maximum efficiency, set a high volume of meetings and calls, process invoices and expense reports, update contacts and distribution lists, review trades, etc..
- Initiate conference calls and relay messages efficiently and accurately. Demonstrate appropriate phone etiquette as the first point-of-contact.
- Take detailed meeting notes.
- Assist with ceremony logistics.
- Assist with award entries, announcements and research requests.
- Accurately archive important documents and email correspondences.
- Work collaboratively with other departments, including Media Relations, Talent Relations, Events, Programming, Production, Post Production and Labor Relations.
- Build and maintain relationships with various award organizations.
- Work departmental events, including award ceremonies, FYC events and premieres.
- Must be extremely organized, efficient yet thorough and meticulously detail-oriented.
- Must take initiative and excel at time management to successfully accomplish and prioritize a high volume of overlapping tasks at any given time without constant supervision.
- Must be reliable, trustworthy and exhibit good judgment.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal skills.
- Must be able to work long hours and weekends as needed and be adept at handling pressure.
- Entertainment-related experience with knowledge of television credits preferred – awards experience is a big plus.
- The successful candidate will operate quickly and precisely and be highly collaborative.
- In this role, you will immerse yourself in HBO, Cinemax, HBO Max and Big 3 T-Nets content and learn about the awards space in a thorough and exciting way, helping shape the future of WarnerMedia Entertainment Awards.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS