Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Sales Planner - CNNLocation San Francisco, United States Job ID 160679BR Apply Now
As a Sales Planner on our elite Ad Sales team, you’ll work closely with our Account Executives as we engage, solicit and shepherd new and existing campaigns with our advertising partners.
- Work hand-in-hand with Account Executive on all sales strategies and RFP response, including building media plans, proposals, and custom sponsorship/content ideas
- Manage internal sales planning and inventory management systems for all pre-sales processes
- Serve as primary point of contact with internal Account Service team, collaborating on optimization strategies, final wrap/delivery reports, and client relationships and deliverables
- Assistant Account Executive on daily tasks, including documentation, market research, and competitive analysis
- Creatively strategize opportunities to build client relationship based on knowledge of the market
- Collaborate with internal teams across Turner to create effective, efficient media strategies for clients
- Create client profiles and help prepare Account Executives for meetings and presentations
- Work with Marketing to create client solutions and promotional ideas for advertisers
- Build internal and external relationships and helping to plan events for clients
- Resolve contract discrepancies with legal and Account Services
- Organize research and competitive information for Account Executive
- Provide support to Account Executive/management and complete additional projects as directed
- Attend and participate in Sales Planner training sessions
- Familiar with research products, Nielsen and MRI
- Must be outgoing, organized, efficient, team player and a strategic thinker.
- Proficient in various computer software (Microsoft Word for Windows, PowerPoint, Excel, MRI).
- Must be a team player with a strong work ethic willing to get the job done.