Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Sr. Project Manager, Marketing (Contract)Location San Francisco, California, United States Job ID 171837BR Apply Now
What part will you play?
Employee will be part of the Product Marketing group and work in a cross-functional environment. Creative project management, production, and/or traffic management experience in digital campaigns is preferred.
The ideal candidate is detail oriented, a quick study, and understands how to manage a creative workflow from inception to delivery. Candidate should be comfortable keeping track of multiple projects at a time, help manage content calendar and assist in ensuring content gets completed in a timely manner. Must share responsibility in creating project timelines and help everyone keep to agreed upon timeline. Candidate should be a digital native and be familiar with reading and understanding different spec sheets/needs and best practices for digital platforms including Facebook, Google UAC, SnapChat, and others. A basic understanding of different file delivery formats, video formats, aspect ratios, and standard ad sizes is ideal. In short, in order to succeed, Associate Marketing Project Manager needs to possess a hybrid of technical and soft skills. Associate should have a basic-level knowledge of Project Management theory and best practices. Familiarity with project management tools and software is also important as candidate will be responsible for creating and managing tickets for creative executions and overall workflow for the product marketing team.
Product Marketing serves as the central hub in driving cross-functional publishing efforts on behalf of our mobile games, with a focus on driving content rich campaigns across our game portfolio. You’ll be responsible for partnering with Product Marketing leadership to ensure creative content is being tracked and developed as needed. You will partner with User Acquistion team, Product Marketing, and Creative Services to ensure new assets based on performance data are being developed on a timely manner. Lastly, but just as important, you will support leadership team in developing and managing content calendars.
- Own creative flow pipeline.
- Help track creative projects from beginning to delivery.
- Help manage creative work flow and creative priorities for Product Marketing.
- Work with Product Marketing on creative approvals with franchise owners.
- Open creative tickets.
- Understand server structure and where to find art assets for CFX team.
- Help teams with asset requests from re-sizes to original work.
- Work with App Submissions team to ensure accurate asset delivery.
- Aid with localization process.
- QA assets for accuracy ahead of delivery to UA/media team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of digital production, project management, or traffic management.
- Written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Ability to execute, prioritize competing deadlines, and manage multiple projects.
- Self-starter and comfortable working in ambiguous situations.
- Office 365 and/or G Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
- Familiarity with productivity and collaboration software like Confluence, Wrike, Jira, Box, HipChat, Slack, etc. is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative products – just enough to have the correct vocabulary to communicate with the creative team and understand how different file types work and differ from each other. This is a crucial skill in order to be able to correctly read spec sheets and requirements from different media partners as well as work with different teams to request and deliver the correct files (i.e. .psd, .ai, .png, .mp4, different video ratios, resolutions, dpi, etc.).
- Passion for mobile games and owned IPs.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS