CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Account Executive - CNN DigitalLocation San Francisco, California, United States Job ID 167345BR Apply Now
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Turner is looking for a dedicated and experienced Account Executive to generate revenue for CNN Digital and who will positively contribute to expanding business relations with our advertising and agency partners.
· Build and managing deep relationships with ad agencies, direct clients and the entire media buying and planning chain
· Drive digital ad revenue for your account list
· Coordinate with various support groups to run point on building account specific strategies and creating consultative sales presentations that represent our best in class products.
· Partner alongside a TV Account Executive to sell cross platform/360 initiatives
· Meet with various media and marketing prospects to build a sales pipeline to exceed quarterly targets.
· Manage the sales process from proposal through post-analysis.
· Work with Programmatic team to open private marketplace business for clients and create solutions based on key findings.
· Work on branded content and native executions for clients across the CNN brand.
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
· 3-5+ years sales experience ideal, and proven track of acquiring new business and building and maintaining client relationships.
· Strategic yet creative thinker and able to take concepts to reality.
· Strong written and verbal communications.
· News enthusiast and up to date on domestic and global issues
· Understanding of the digital landscape including: Video, OTT, Native, Branded Content, Social, Programmatic, Mobile, & Data
· Paid time off every year to volunteer
· Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
· 2017Best Company forWorkingMothers
· Anin-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
· Part of the family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS