Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Receptionist (Temporary)Location Salt Lake City, Utah, United States Job ID 175417BR Apply Now
Avalanche Software, a division of WB Games Inc. seeks a Receptionist / Office support staff to join our studio for a 9-month temporary assignment.
What part will you play?
- Stock food items in storage room and break rooms.
- Cleaning counters/tables and dusting display cabinets.
- Office/Administrative Support to the Office Administrator, Finance Manager and HR.
- Greets and signs in visitors, enforces visitor and sign-in policy and directs visitors appropriately.
- Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel. Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail and publications.
- Coordinates the pick-up of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.), and provides central receiving of any packages delivered to studio.
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies and snacks.
- Organizes meetings and events and coordinates food orders as needed.
- Performs administrative duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
- Provides support to the executive team which will include scheduling travel, assisting with expense reports, etc.
- Assists with employee onboarding, recognition programs, and other HR-related responsibilities, and events as needed.
- Modify/ update policy/procedure manuals under the direction of the Office Administrator and HR.
- Production admin support as needed.
- Assist with the intake and reporting of facility/maintenance issues.
- Spearheads any of following initiatives at local level:
- Environmental/Recycling Programs.
- Safety/Crisis Management.
- Community involvement – “Impact”.
What do we need from you?
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Bend, twist, lift, sit, stand on ladder/stool.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office Products. such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Skill and ability to use other computer applications (Photoshop, Visio, etc.).
- Minimum of one year of administrative experience.
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to organize information in a clear and concise manner
- Exhibit good work ethics, integrity, and professionalism.
- Ability to work well under stress and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to work with sensitive and confidential information
- Event planning experience preferred.
- Must be professional and maintain a presentable appearance.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS