Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Boomerang deliver original, acquired and classic animated and live action entertainment. With digital and gaming businesses, in-house animation production facilities, and studios on both coasts, the division is both grassroots and cutting edge. The combination draws talented people to our doors and audiences to our channels. Check it.
Cinematic Outsourcing InternLocation Salt Lake City, Utah, United States Job ID 170523BR Apply Now
Avalanche, a division of WB Games Inc., is looking for a Cinematic Outsourcing Intern to join our growing team on an unannounced AAA title!
Ideal candidates will be deeply knowledgeable and passionate about the art of animation and cinematography in games. Applicants should have experience with motion capture pipelines, have strong technical skills, and be creative, self-motivated problem solvers who enjoy partnering with offsite artists to help create an immersive game experience.
What part will you play?
- Work directly with the Cinematic leadership and Outsourcing managers to create kick off documents and direction for outsourcing teams.
- Verify high quality of assets sent to and received from outsourcing teams.
- Develop documentation resources for external teams to learn proprietary systems and pipelines.
- Setup internal team reviews. Collate and share that feedback with our outsourcing partners employing a defined tracking and sign off process.
What do we need from you?
- Experience using Maya and Unreal 4
- Experience with motion capture processes
- Basic understanding of animation principles
- Talent for technical problem solving
- Detail oriented and organized personality
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for games
- Positive attitude
The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS