You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Intern, ITLocation Italy - Rome Job ID 156714BR Apply Now
Would you like to work for a leading global media organisation? Are you currently studying computer science and looking to gain some experience within a fast paced IT department?
If so, we’d love to hear from you? We are currently recruiting an Information Technology Intern to join our team on a 6 month contract.
In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Turner currently broadcasts 68 channels in 23 languages to 124 countries. It is headquartered in London and operates local offices across the region.
The brand portfolio includes EMEA’s number one international news brand CNN International as well as Turner’s leading kids brands, Cartoon Network – home of global hit animation series such as The Amazing World of Gumball and Boomerang, featuring timeless classics such as Scooby-Doo, Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes.
The IT Analyst intern will be assigned to assist Network, Infrastructure, and Help Desk professionals with providing computer hardware, software and miscellaneous technical support to the company's internal user community. Under the direction of our Senior support analyst, the intern will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting PC hardware components, PC/laptop/mobile devices operating system and application software
- Monitoring help desk support requests
- Generating incident/ service tickets
- Providing end user support in various levels of technical and non-technical staff
- Working with IT Operations network and infrastructure teams
- Assist in identifying and collecting user issues to the Infrastructure and Network teams
- Assist Level 2 and 3 team members in resolving customer computer and application issues
- Create and manage incident tickets
- Must be able to take complex information and make it user friendly in relevant documentation
- Modify user accounts
- Learn all administrative processes & procedures
- Learn to use account management, asset management and service ticket applications
- Work with all teams to resolve issues within SLA guidelines
- Assist in deploying PC’s and PC related hardware i.e.; upgrades
- Fluency in oral and written English
- Currently enrolled in computer science and technology coursework
- Fundamental understanding of computer hardware and operating systems
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Detail oriented and possess excellent follow up skills
- Working knowledge of computer hardware and office productivity software
- Must work well with constant priority changes
- Ability to take direction
- Have customer service skills
Please apply before Friday 3rd March