Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Senior Distribution ExecutiveLocation France - Paris Job ID 164696BR Apply Now
In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Turner currently broadcasts 69 channels in 20 languages to 125 countries. It is headquartered in London and operates local offices across the region. The brand portfolio includes EMEA’s number one international news brand CNN International as well as Turner’s leading kids brands, Cartoon Network – home of global hit animation series such as The Amazing World of Gumball and Boomerang, featuring timeless classics such as Scooby-Doo, Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes.
The Senior Distribution Executive will work on all aspects of the channels and branded services distribution process. The successful candidate will be responsible for all Distribution Finance related matters (revenue recognition, forecast), sales administration (Customers billing monitoring, contract execution), and internal reporting and analysis.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Making sure that billing and revenue recognition are accurately operated by Finance Team and in line with contracts (invoice checking, contract execution monitoring)
- Inputting large amounts of customer data, maintaining accurate record keeping
- Preparing forecasts (France, Africa, Israel) and financial reports
- Working with Turner Credit collections to monitor client payments and help them revenue recognition when needed
- Being first point of contact for distribution clients for any billing & technical issues. Trouble shooting, working within the team to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Create ad-hoc reports and analysis for senior Management
- Run financial modelling of proposal to clients
- Previous experience within a fast-paced administration or sales team role
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail, with the ability to input large amounts of data, and investigate any data issues
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Proactive, and able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Able to resolve internal queries with good communication skills
- Fluency in French and English
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint and Excel (formulas).
- A passion for television in an international environment
- Master’s degree, or equivalent experience
- University degree in accounting, finance or business
Less Fear, More Fun, All In.
Please note that this role is a 6-month fixed-term position.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS