Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Channel Sales Administrator - 6 month FTCLocation France - Paris Job ID 164696BR Apply Now
In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Turner currently broadcasts 69 channels in 20 languages to 125 countries. It is headquartered in London and operates local offices across the region. The brand portfolio includes EMEA’s number one international news brand CNN International as well as Turner’s leading kids brands, Cartoon Network – home of global hit animation series such as The Amazing World of Gumball and Boomerang, featuring timeless classics such as Scooby-Doo, Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes.
The Channels Sales Administrator will support our Distribution department. You will be responsible for;
- Sales administration (Customers billing monitoring, financial contract execution)
- All distribution finance related matters (forecast, revenue recognition)
- And internal reporting
Key duties and responsibilities:
- being the first point of contact of the Distribution clients for any billing issues
- giving all the financial conditions of the Distribution customers to the Billing department
- following payments with Turner Credit collections
- preparing forecasts (France, Africa, Israel)
- financial reports and analysis for Senior Management and ad hocs reports if necessary
- supporting the Distribution Director in building prospects financial analysis.
Knowledge and experience required
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail, with the ability to input large amounts of data, and investigate any data issues
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Proactive, and able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Able to resolve internal queries with good communication skills
- Fluency in French and English
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint and Excel (formulas).
- A passion for television in an international environment
- Master’s degree, or equivalent experience
- University degree in accounting, finance or business
Working from our office in Paris, you will have the opportunity to work for a truly global media company. With global scope and local focus, we’ll find and share stories that matter to our diverse audiences and clients.
Less Fear, More Fun, All In.
Please note that this role is a 6-month fixed-term position (replacement for maternity leave). We are looking for someone to start asap.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS