Collectively, TBS, TNT, Turner Classic Movies (TCM) and truTV provide a blend of original and reality programming, marquee sports, popular licensed series, movies and classic film. The division is filled with passionate producers, supporters and admittedly proud consumers of great entertainment. If you love television, there’s no better place to work.
Presentation InternLocation France - Paris Job ID 161521BR Apply Now
In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Turner currently broadcasts 68 channels in 23 languages to 124 countries. It is headquartered in London and operates local offices across the region. The brand portfolio includes EMEA’s number one international news brand CNN International as well as Turner’s leading kids brands, Cartoon Network – home of global hit animation series such as The Amazing World of Gumball and Boomerang, featuring timeless classics such as Scooby-Doo, Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes.
The Presentation Intern will be working with the presentation team for kid’s channels (first of all Cartoon Network) in coordination with production and programming departments.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Checking and monitoring of promotion, with production and broadcast team in London
- Helping creation of presentation schedule, with management software : Vision
- Entering data in Xen software
- Helping on other presentation team missions
- Permanent interaction with different department
- Fluent in French and English, written and spoken
- Studies in audio-visual fields preferable
- Mandatory 6 months internship agreement
- Excellent organiser, respect deadlines
- Dynamic and motivate
- Rigorous and efficient team-worker
Working from our office in Paris, you will have the opportunity to work for a truly global media company. With global scope and local focus, we’ll find and share stories that matter to our diverse audiences and clients.
Less Fear, More Fun, All In.