Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
IT AnalystLocation France - Paris Job ID 167587BR Apply Now
You will also perform root cause analysis, develop KBs for typical problems, and recommend procedures and controls for problem prevention. This position will support multiple platforms including desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and conferencing equipment.
The IT Analyst must have excellent problem-solving skills to diagnose, evaluate, and resolve complex problems and issues, implement solutions and when appropriate, escalate to appropriate IT staff.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will provide onsite and remote support for end users across EMEA
- Provide on-site, via telephone, or remote & email support working out of the Paris office
- Work with Incident Management & Service Desk to keep KB articles up-to date and current
- Proposes, discusses and evaluates potential solutions with service providers and implements agreed field modifications or workarounds as directed
- Build and repair hardware if necessary
- Maintain asset’s fitness to purpose, such as current desktop image, anti-virus software etc
- Documenting procedures, tasks and guides for team members and end users
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent English language skills
- Previous experience working in an international office environment
- Problem-solving and analytical skills with proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues, both hardware and software
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS, Mac OSX, Microsoft Office 365, and iOS and Android
- Experience and ability to prepare and run training sessions for a wide and international audience
- Demonstrate unparalleled attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Working knowledge of Windows Server OS, Active Directory, and LAN concepts
- Familiarity with ticketing systems (Service Now, JIRA, Zendesk)
- Familiarity with AV systems (PolyCom, BlueJeans, Cisco Tele-Presence)
As you might expect, this role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks including private medical, meal vouchers and access to our canteen. The role is eligible for company bonus, and you’ll have 25 days holiday a year + 10 days RTT, as well as benefiting from ‘Summer Fridays’ when we finish at 3pm. We’ll also give you 5 additional days leave for you to use for volunteering or charitable work. On top of this, you’ll have access to regular in-house screenings, wellbeing and fitness programs and events.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS