You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Intern Programming, AfricaJob ID 170893BR Apply Now
Would you like to work for a leading global media organization? Do you have experience in presentation? If so, we’d love to hear from you. We are currently recruiting a Programming Assistant to join the African Programming team in Paris for a 6-months internship.
In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Turner currently broadcasts 68 channels in 23 languages to 124 countries. It is headquartered in London and operates local offices across the region. The brand portfolio includes EMEA’s number one international news brand CNN International as well as Turner’s leading kid’s brands, Cartoon Network – home of global hit animation series such as The Amazing World of Gumball and Boomerang, featuring timeless classics such as Scooby-Doo, Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes.
The role consists of assisting the Programming team for our English linear and nonlinear kid’s channels in Africa.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Helping the programming team to build relevant stunts, following editorial strategies and research results.
- Helping the team to update all documents and the programming data-base.
- Monitoring the competition (ratings reports, competition grids analysis).
- Playing a central role in coordinating information with production, creative, marketing and digital teams and the Play Out regarding the delivery of the program’s material.
- Helping the team with international reporting and various projects that may appear, depending on the department needs.
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of kid’s culture and animation content
- Creativeness, sensitivity to content and production values
- Analytical skills, sensitivity to viewers’ behavior
- Teamwork, collaborative and constructive
- Discipline, organization
- Proactivity and autonomy
- Sensitivity to African culture
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS