You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Intern PresentationLocation France - Paris Job ID 170637BR Apply Now
The intern will collaborate with the coordinator in charge of Content Presentation at Turner Kids France (Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Boing, Toonami) and will support the day to day activities within the Presentation Department. Some key responsibilities include:
- Work with the Presentation Coordinator and build the day to day Content Schedules in the following softwares Xen, Vision
- Monitor and check promotional assets in collaboration with On Air Production Team and our Broadcast Agency
- Create, complete, adjust transmission schedules
- Liaise with several departments, Programming, Ad Sales, Broadcast, Operations, On Air Production
What we’re looking for:
- Fluent in French
- Good English level
- Good knowledge of common business software (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Education in Media Management desirable
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work efficiently within deadlines in a team environment
- Dynamic and motivated
- Motivated to learn
What’s on offer:
- Full time internship
- Remuneration: 770€ gross
- Subsidised cafeteria
- Half Price transports card in Ile-De-France
- Work place : Neuilly Sur Seine, 92200
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS