Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Intern, ITLocation France - Paris Job ID 160044BR Apply Now
In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Turner currently broadcasts 68 channels in 23 languages to 124 countries. It is headquartered in London and operates local offices across the region. The brand portfolio includes EMEA’s number one international news brand CNN International as well as Turner’s leading kids brands, Cartoon Network – home of global hit animation series such as The Amazing World of Gumball and Boomerang, featuring timeless classics such as Scooby-Doo, Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes.
The Paris Office is looking for an additional dedicated IT support engineer to cover the growing needs for all local actions to take on site.
Main Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Daily support for all French users, handling requests by phone, by mail or in person. There are 80 working stations and 20 Edit/Graphics working stations.
- Logging and escalating service requests and incidents reports in a central ticketing tool to allow service continuity and hand off to other IT representatives.
- Day to day support of common applications (Xen / Vision / Research apps / Office 365 / Adobe products)
- Day to day infrastructure service support (Servers/ Network devices / Printers / Patching)
- Manage IT aspects of new starters and leavers in Liaison with HR and WB Facilities
- Support documentation editing and communication for impacted users
- Experience in hardware support for PC’s, Macs, mobile devices, printers.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve hardware & software issues, and manage kit installation.
- Experience in applying procedure, and resolving software support requests (software upgrades/ drivers install)
- Ability to fix system errors and Microsoft office bugs.
- Previous experience of broadcast / AV support including Avid/ FCP/ Premiere / After Effects.
- Prior experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of Java / Unix systems / Database systems / XML would be a plus.
- Team spirit, collaborative, service-oriented
- Able to work under pressure
- Good technical aptitude, analytical skills and a passion for technology and innovation
- Excellent organization and time management skills, with proven ability to multi-task
- Proactive, self-motivating and reliable
- Knowledge of Microsoft environment (Microsoft Support Technician- MCDST).
- Knowledge of editing tools (Adobe / Avid) with relevant industry certification.
- Knowledge of new technologies basics.