You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Content Programming InternJob ID 170635BR Apply Now
- Monitor the French linear & non-linear kids environment (TV, Catch up, APP/OTT, YouTube, Instagram…)
- Ensure consistency with the content offer and schedules
- In collaboration with the Content Programming Manager, produce the monthly content highlights for linear channels, Catch up & SVOD platforms
- Imagine and create programming stunts & events
- Write briefs for On Air production eam
- Produce transmission reports, quotas reports
- Create content media versions
What we’re looking for:
- Strong interest for linear and non-linear content, especially for kids and families
- Good English level
- Good knowledge of common business software (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Education in Media Management desirable
What’s on offer:
- Full time internship
- Beginning: August 5th, 2019
- Remuneration: 770€ gross
- Subsidised cafeteria
- Half Price transports card in Ile-De-France
- Work place : Neuilly Sur Seine, 92200
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS