Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Account Manager, Ad Sales - PARISLocation Virtual, France - Paris Job ID 172948BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros.
In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Turner currently broadcasts 70 channels in 20 languages to 125 countries. It is headquartered in London and operates local offices across the region. Turner’s EMEA portfolio of kids, entertainment, sports and news brands includes Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Cartoonito, Boing, adult swim, Toonami, Warner TV, TCM and TNT, CNN, Great Big Story, Bleacher Report and e-league, as well as our new venture Toonix, in partnership with HBO Nordic.
We are on a mission to reimagine TV and disrupt our industry by turning viewers into highly engaged, loyal and unapologetic fans of the content we create and the deeply personal experiences we provide.
What you’ll be doing:
- Generate and increase advertising revenue streams for the region – through existing clients as well as sourcing new clients through proactive initiatives;
- Identify and prioritise areas and industries for development and growth within the region – in order to meet and exceed set targets;
- Present CNN and Warner Media / AT&T opportunities to clients and agencies with insightful and convincing media solutions for using international media and specifically CNNIC properties, being accurate with all media platforms and solutions;
- Create strong relationships with the existing agencies and clients in the region, day-to-day work on requested proposals but also share good practices and knowledges with them;
- Forge successful and useful internal relationships in order to produce and manage proposals;
- Manage and develop the team’s Sales Planner and Assistant.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven industry experience working for an international broadcaster, digital publisher or media agency delivering targets and generating sales
- Experience working directly and programmatically with agencies/agency trading desks/clients direct
- Experience with digital products and TV and creatively driving revenue from beyond advertising solutions
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in French and English. German would be a plus
- Knowledge of the global media and media agency landscape and relevant country contacts are a plus
- Exceptional excel and PPT skills
- It’s essential to be self-motivated and able to work with a team and alone when allocated certain tasks and responsibilities
- There will be travel required to markets on a regular basis.
What’s on offer:
As you might expect, this role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks including private medical, meal vouchers and access to our canteen. The role is eligible for company bonus, and you’ll have 25 days holiday a year + 10 days RTT, as well as benefiting from ‘Summer Fridays’ when we finish at 3pm. We’ll also give you 40 hours for you to use for volunteering or charitable work. On top of this, you’ll have access to regular in-house screenings, wellbeing and fitness programs and events.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS