Collectively, TBS, TNT, Turner Classic Movies (TCM) and truTV provide a blend of original and reality programming, marquee sports, popular licensed series, movies and classic film. The division is filled with passionate producers, supporters and admittedly proud consumers of great entertainment. If you love television, there’s no better place to work.
Digital Marketing Operations CoordinatorLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 172769BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
As tbs/TNT/truTV's digital product ambitions evolve, we are looking for an ambitious Digital Operations Coordinator to work under the direction of Sr. Manager, Digital Operations to ensure content is being updated and reflect brand priorities across our digital products.
- Ensure content inside our consumer digital products is accurate, comprehensive, easy-to-use, and beautiful.
- Support communication with Sales to support high-value sponsorship opportunities.
- Work with Marketing teams to develop and execute user acquisition campaigns.
- Conduct A/B testing across digital products to increase engagement and conversion.
- Manage brand content on various 3rd party sites like Wikipedia, iMDB to improve SEO.
- Work with Analytics team to develop monthly reports specific to Digital Operations KPIs and analyze data.
- 3+ years working in the digital content space.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Experience with Drupal or similar CMS.
- Basic image editing skills (eg Photoshop).
- Comfort with JIRA or other ticket-tracking systems.
- Detail-oriented and able to coordinate multiple work streams for on-time project delivery.
- Experience working with product teams, developers, designers to build new digital products.
- Experience creating reports and providing data analysis.
- Broad knowledge and appreciation of TV industry and tbs/TNT/truTV shows is a plus.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS