CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Summer 2020 Intern - Great Big Story, Audience Research & AnalyticsLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 176089BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented <br>storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, <br>DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Business Unit Overview
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
GBS is a video network dedicated to the untold, the overlooked and the flat-out amazing. We call New York City home, but our camera-toting, curiosity-driven storytellers roam the globe. This here is our website, and you can also find us on your iPhone or Android device, in your Facebook feed and everywhere else you watch video.
The intern will assist with research, analyses, and strategy for all of our digital distribution channels. This internship position will be an opportunity to learn a wide range of skills over the course of the program.
- Utilize digital and social media analytics tools to identify actionable insights.
- Drive insights into creative solutions by collaborating with Programming/Social teams.
- Research current and emerging digital trends that can influence the direction of Great Big Story.
- Assist with research requests and larger projects.
- Conduct research and track performance of key competitors
- Candidates should be passionate about storytelling,video and social media platforms, self-motivated, able to multitask, have a good attitude, and be able to function well in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- The ideal candidate should also have the following:
- Positive attitude & a willingness to learn
- MS Office skills specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity/experience with analytics platforms (YouTube Analytics, Facebook/Instagram Analytics) a plus.
An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Summer 2020 program dates are June 1st through August 7th. Interns are paid a competitive wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS