CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Summer 2020 Intern - CNN UnderscoredLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 175055BR Apply Now
Business Unit Overview
We are CNN. THE WORLD’S MOST ESSENTIAL AND ENGAGING SOURCE OF DIGITAL NEWS. We are in the midst of rapid transformation and need you to help us find the next generation of innovators, makers, and dreamers who will lead and drive our growth. We aim to make the world a better, more connected place. Join us!
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
The CNN Business Development and Partnerships team creates new ways of driving incremental revenue and audience across all platforms for CNN Digital Worldwide. The commerce team specifically focuses on generating revenue through the CNN Store and Underscored, an online commerce website dedicated to providing readers with the best products and services to shop from around the Internet.
As an intern on the Business Development team, your time would mainly be dedicated to assisting the editorial team on the day-to-day production of CNN Underscored, CNN's recommendations and reviews product.
- Researching and monitoring everything from shopping trends to popular brands and Instagram-famous products
- Pitching, writing and producing content
- Helping to build out articles within the CMS
- Selecting and editing imagery for articles (Photoshop experience is a plus)
- Performing industry analysis and identifying opportunities for growth
- Organizing and analyzing article performance across digital platforms
- You should be passionate about the digital space and have a strong desire to be pitching and producing content.
- Obsessed with tech? Beauty? Style? Knowing your beat is a bonus.
- If you're self-motivated, able to multitask and thrive in a fast paced, high-volume environment, our team is the right fit for you.
- Other things we love? People who are organized, pay attention to detail and enjoy sharing exciting ideas.
An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS