Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Summer 2020 Intern - Ad Sales Courageous DesignLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 177047BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Summer 2020 Intern - Ad Sales Courageous Design
- Design assistance such as image/topic research, deck/production binder/magazine creation, organizing storage (if applicable), etc.
- Ideal background/academic program: Studying film, TV/media production, digital design, graphic design, communication, OR similar degree/program.
- Previous experience in creative writing, script writing, graphic design, marketing is a bonus!
- Candidates should be undergraduate students who are entering their junior or senior years and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- All students must remain enrolled in school for the entire length of the program.
- Dates: June 1 - August 7 | The program will run for ten weeks and this is a paid opportunity.
- Students are expected to work normal business hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm / 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (depending on business needs).
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands.
Summer 2020 program dates are June 1st through August 7th. Interns are paid a competitive wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS