You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Summer 2019- Turner Sports Ad Sales Insights InternLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 167179BR Apply Now
- Learn & utilize industry-leading media research tools to find and analyze data.
- Using those tools, create sales positioning materials that place Turner Sports positively within the marketplace.
- Research future trends that impact Turner Sports’ business opportunities & the Sports/Media industry at large.
- Assist research analysts with larger projects.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- MS Office skills, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Interest in sports a plus.
- Experience with statistical analysis a plus
- Familiarity/experience with internal analytics platforms (Adobe Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics) and syndicated research sources (comScore Media Matrix, Nielsen @Plan, NetRatings, AdIntel, AdRelevance, Plan Metrix, MRI, NPOWER, STAR) a plus.
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Summer 2019 program dates are June 3rd through August 9th, 2019. Interns are paid a competitive-wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students. Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS