You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Summer 2019 - Turner Ad Sales PR Intern (New York)Location New York, New York, United States Job ID 167202BR Apply Now
- Turner Ad Sales monetizes the company's portfolio of leading entertainment, kids, news and sports properties through award-winning advanced advertising capabilities that power return-on-investment for brands.
- Attracting a wide-scale audience of diverse fans, the collection includes leading media brands Adult Swim, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, CNN, Great Big Story, HLN, TBS, TNT, truTV, Bleacher Report and Turner Sports' high-profile coverage of the MLB, NBA NCAA, PGA and the newly-formed professional eSports league ELEAGUE. In addition, the company has digital sales partnerships with the NBA, NCAA and PGA.
- The intern will work closely with the VP, Director, Manager & Jr. Publicist of Turner Ad Sales, Data Strategy & Analytics.
- Online monitoring and reporting on relevant media and brand news, including on social media.
- Assisting with compiling daily press clippings for a company-wide report and assembling press packets.
- Writing and editing press materials such as releases, media alerts, bios, etc.
- Researching and creating strategic media lists for projects and ensuring all contacts are up to date using databases such as Cision.
- Researching relevant conference and events for executive speaking and brand opportunities
- Maintaining team office documents
- Assisting with industry event preparation and coverage
- Designed for undergraduate students currently pursuing a degree in public relations/communications, marketing, advertising, or a related field.
- We are looking for an energetic, detail-oriented, and motivated individual who will work with all team members to accomplish collective and individual goals.
- Must have strong communication and written skills, proficient in Microsoft Office applications and media databases.
- Must be quick thinking and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Should be familiar with public relations tools and practices.
- Eager and quick to learn about all aspects of our department and business.
- Professional in all scenarios you may be placed in, including with talent.
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS