CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Summer 2019 Intern - Business DevelopmentLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 167855BR Apply Now
- Researching top-rated products from across the web-Conducting photo research and re cropping images for articles
- Helping the commerce team with pitching, writing, and producing additional content as needed
- Organizing and analyzing data on the Underscored audience-
- Performing industry analysis
- Candidates should be passionate about writing/the digital space, self-motivated, able to multitask, and function in a fast paced, high-volume environment.
- The ideal candidate is a strong writer who is organized, has the ability to problem solve and has a genuine interest in studying data and can effectively communicate informative findings to his or her team.
Program dates are June 3rd to August 9th.
Interns are paid at least minimum wage ($15/hour), up to 40 hours/week, and relocation is not provided.
- Must be currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Applicants should be a rising sophomore status or greater.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- All international students will be required to provide documentation of proper visa paperwork prior to starting the internship
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS