Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Strategic Planning Manager (Sports)Location New York, United States Job ID 162468BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, truTV, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
The Manager of Turner Sports Strategic Planning will be responsible for report and data model development in support of ad sales and Sports strategic planning and will identify and develop processes and data solutions to address a variety of business issues across all sports properties which include NBA, NCAA, MLB, PGA, UEFA as well as owned and operated ELeague and Bleacher Report.
What will you be doing?
- Own the coordinating and summarizing of ad sales data at a by property level including upfront tracking, weekly pipeline, cross platform spending, budget development
- Assist in monthly forecast process, acting as a conduit between sales and strategic planning in aggregating marketplace and revenue data across all properties/platforms
- Collaborate with other departments including Sales Finance, SIS, Decision Sciences, Accounting and Research
- Apply technical skill and creativity to developing presentations, visualizations and dashboards to help STPL tell the stories within the ad sales data
What do we require from you?
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce
- Knowledge of Power Pivot, Sharepoint, Freewheel, DFP, MOAT
- Understanding of media math and advertising sales terminology
- 5 years of media experience in advertising sales or media industry - College degree preferred - Strong analytics skills Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.