Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Strategic Planning AnalystLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 173121BR Apply Now
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- Responsible for helping to maintain the accuracy of the inventory pool by working closely with Sales, Account Service and Sales Operations to meet internal and external client needs
- Prepare daily inventory and DR reports
- Work proactively to avoid oversells and find creative solutions when inventory is oversold
- Review inventory fluctuation reports and programming grids to ascertain why dayparts are losing/gaining inventory, and help make sure all revenue stays on the books/last minute inventory is utilized
- Work closely with Sales Operations on all manner of issues, including inventory reconciliation, specials maintenance and pending units, new orders, billboards, sponsorships and copy issues
- Ensure specials and unsold units are filled with the right advertisers
- Monitor advertiser delivery for both under and over-delivery
- Work on ad hoc project
- College degree required
- At least 1 year of work experience, preferably in the media or financial industry
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS