Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Sr Principal ArchitectLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 171386BR Apply Now
We are looking for a Senior Principal Architect to help us create artificial intelligence products. The responsibilities of the ML Engineer include creating machine learning models and retraining systems. Your ultimate goal will be to shape and build efficient self-learning applications.
- You can design and build web scale distributed systems.
- You are passionate about data science and machine learning.
- You are excited about recommender systems and comfortable reading research papers, interacting with data scientists and implementing ml algorithms from proof of concept to production.
- Additionally, you understand the constraints of working with a growing team and thrive in an environment that is fast-paced and sometimes scrappy.
- You understand that serving a user-facing model comes with a set of restrictions and you know how to be creative to solve them.
- Finally, you are business focused and proactively thinking about new projects that could have a high impact result for the company.
- Study and transform data science prototypes
- Design and develop machine learning systems for data scientist to create, train and deploy ML models - Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements
- Run machine learning tests and experiments
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Train and retrain systems when necessary
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Keep abreast of developments in the field
- Proven experience as a ML Engineer or similar role
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Experience in applying machine learning, predictive analytics and classification techniques towards real product and problems Ability to write robust code in Python or Java or equivalent modern programming language
- Proficiency in SQL, big data technologies and working with large data sets
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field; Master’s degree is a plus
- Works independently, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Deep curiosity and a demonstrated ability to craft original solutions
- Highly communicative with collaborators and manager
- Proactive in seeking opportunities for innovation
- Designed and built web scale distributed systems
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Experience in the media industry with an interest in CNN and the news
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS