Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Sr. Manager, Creative Operations - truTVLocation New York, United States Job ID 164277BR Apply Now
What part will you play?
The Senior Manager will be responsible for managing workflow of marketing campaigns and creative requests from briefing to delivery. This includes launch campaigns, on air navigation, events, and other projects as needed. This position will work closely with the Senior Director of Creative Operations to allocate resources with the goal of maximizing ROI based on network goals. He/she will bring a mix of creative and management skills collaboratively improving production and cross team processes in a fast paced environment.
What will you be doing?
- Create production schedules, project plan and spearhead meetings with internal and external stakeholders (30%)
- Liaise with project stakeholders both internally and externally, and secure all necessary approvals/clearances (25%)
- Work with the Senior Director of Marketing Operations and Creative Leads to assign projects to staff producers, freelance producers and production companies and manage their day to day workload (25%)
- Oversee/Negotiate budgets/rates for Show Packaging, Freelance talent and outside vendors, including tracking costs and monitoring timelines (20%)
What do we require from you?
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Familiarity with Adobe programs: After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with an adaptability to frequent change
- Must demonstrate sound judgment, attention to detail, and be able to make decisions quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- Expert knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint/Keynote
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Previous experience working in media industry (TV network or production company preferred)
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2017 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands like HBO, WB, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, tbs, and CNN
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS