Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Sr. Manager, Business Insights, HBO MaxLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 171228BR Apply Now
We won’t chase the market, we will define it. We will bring audiences a product that doesn’t exist today. We will do it because no other company can deliver our brands to consumers the way we can. We have the passion, the commitment and the support to be the best. Join our HBO Max team and show us your best.
WMD is seeking a Sr Manager of HBO Max Business Insights to help drive the acquisition and conversion of HBO Max customers. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in a quantitative or technical field, with a particular focus in working HBO Max subscription products.
The person in this role will partner closely with Product Managers leading the customer lifecycle, as well as the customer operations and support team, to create meaningful and actionable reporting, conduct ad hoc analyses, and identify opportunities for improvements and optimization in the purchase funnel. This position reports directly to the Director of HBO Max Business Intelligence and Insights.
- Partner with HBO Max Purchase and Operations team to identify key strategic business questions about user acquisition and conversion as an analytic thought leader
- Develop a comprehensive test and learn agenda in partnership with key stakeholders, shaping analytic and research plans from end to end
- Define the KPIs most relevant to success and design measurement methodology to best track each
- Execute analysis and testing of key user behaviors, incorporating a wide cross section of user data, to drive insights and optimizations across the customer lifecycle
- Integrate qualitative and quantitative findings to tell the "story" of the consumer need in simple, concise, and actionable insights
- Manage team of visualization engineers as high performing, always optimizing, and trusted partners
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineer, Mathematics or similar required, master's degree preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated track record of delivering business intelligence and dashboard solutions with actionable insights
- Extensive experience designing reporting in Google Analytics
- Expert in Tableau and data visualization design
- Experience in experiment design
- Research product and technical data in order to recommend products, technologies, and processes for ongoing projects
- Experience managing multiple, simultaneous projects
- Demonstrated record of intellectual curiosity driving business growth
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS