Collectively, TBS, TNT, Turner Classic Movies (TCM) and truTV provide a blend of original and reality programming, marquee sports, popular licensed series, movies and classic film. The division is filled with passionate producers, supporters and admittedly proud consumers of great entertainment. If you love television, there’s no better place to work.
Sr. Coord, Prog Plan&StrategyLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 176201BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented <br>storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, <br>DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Business Unit Overview
This role will support the Director & SVP in building long range plans that looks across programming, finance and research to achieve network goals and year-over-year growth while minimizing financial impact.
- Supports Director & SVP in building long range plans that looks across programming, finance and research to achieve network goals and year-over-year growth while minimizing financial impact.
- Helps package strategy and content plans into summaries and/or presentations.
- Monitors network schedules to identify counter-programming and cross-promotional opportunities.
- Provides guidance and analysis for scheduling operations, programming insights, and acquisition decisions for TBS, TNT and truTV.
- Helps establish and track windowing strategies of content across internal networks and HBO Max.
- Works closely with finance on budget and amortization needs.
- Collaborates with research team to compile, analyze and interpret Nielsen data for ad hoc and recurring assignments.
- Assists in the analysis of inventory and content needs for annual budget and long-range planning.
- Assists with building out long-term schedules in scheduling tools (Scarlett and DaVinci) for long-range planning purposes.
- Works with MIS on developing tracking tools and maintaining tools.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of network scheduling or programming experience, which can include internships
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in programming measurement metrics
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel and PPT
- This role requires a confident, collaborative, self-starter with a positive attitude and a great deal of personal motivation
- Strategic Thinker
- Ability to handle many projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work long hours, some evenings, and weekends as job deadlines require
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS