You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Spring 2020 Intern - WME ResearchLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 174240BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
The Digital Research Intern reports to WME's Senior Digital Analyst and is responsible for a variety of ongoing reports and ad hoc requests.The selected candidate will be trained on concepts for media math, media research, and media research software systems.
- The Intern will serve as an integral member of a small team, collaborating with colleagues across departments including: Programming, Scheduling, Marketing, Social, Digital, and Finance.
- He/she will have the responsibility of taking a project from inception to completion while managing multiple deadlines so strong organizational skills are paramount.
- The Intern is responsible for regular reporting and the maintenance of trackers, along with an intern project.
- An inquisitive mind, a desire to innovate, and a sense of humor are encouraged.
- Candidates should possess superb analytical skills along with the ability to learn quickly, prioritize, and meet deadlines while paying close attention to detail to ensure accuracy.
- Excel skills should be so good, you brag about them. Likewise, for the ability to interpret data into usable formats using data visualization tools; communicating findings about TBS/TNT/truTV and competitors is key.
- A successful Intern will enjoy turning data into knowledge and is a great communicator of the stories they discover. He/she will have a passion for the television business, across all platforms.
- Familiarity with digital media/social platforms is a plus.
- Candidates should possess an aptitude for working with numbers and have an interest in the evolving business of content-focused entertainment.
- Dates: Monday, January 27th – Friday, April 24th (13 weeks)
- Pay Rate: $15 per hour; part time – 20-30 hours per week
- Candidates can be undergraduate, graduate students, or within 6-months post grad
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of thefamily of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS